PS Net - Private Security Access
PS Net offers an electronic pathway to selected government and non-government information for members of the professional corporate/private security community and private investigators. This is a fee based service. The service provides access to the following:
- Missouri Driver's History & Dealer Information; Vehicle/Marine/Prorate Registration
- Persons with outstanding warrants for their arrest - Kansas City & St. Louis areas
- Stolen vehicles - Kansas City & St. Louis areas
- Kansas City Municipal Court Case Information
- Statewide Missouri & Illinois Criminal History Checks - information from the Missouri State Highway Patrol and the Illinois State Police
- Social Security Administration Death File
- Non-Missouri driver history and statewide criminal history information.
Form for Additional Usernames (posted 8/4/2009)
New System Overview posted 2/21/2014)
To qualify for PS Net access, private investigators must be licensed in the State of Missouri. If you are a corporate or private security entity, you must either be licensed by an authorized law enforcement agency (i.e. Kansas City, St. Louis or St. Louis County Police Department) or be a member of one of the following organizations: American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS), Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Midwest Financial Fraud Investigators, International Association of Special Investigation Units, Missouri State Investigators Association, and the National Association of School Safety & Law Enforcement Officers. Private security organizations/personnel working in Kansas City, MO must be licensed with the Kansas City Police Department.
Once the Service Agreement and Security Addendum is completed, depending on your licensing authorization, you will either be set up immediately with review of your application by the REJIS Law Enforcement Policy Advisory Committee (LEPAC) at their next meeting, or you may need approval by LEPAC before access is granted. LEPAC meets on the first Thursday of January, March, May, July, September, and November.