Automated On-Line Payment Service
Convenience for the public, no worries for the Court. Accept on-line payments for traffic tickets and other ordinance violations with this secure web-based payment application. REJIS connects the public to your court for real-time access to the fees and fines assessed by case/ticket number through IMDS (Integrated Metropolitan Docketing System) and IMDSPlus (Integrated Municipal Docketing System). Contact your REJIS Client Services Representative for additional information.
Benefits and Features
- This service comes at no cost to the courts.
- Processing fees are paid by the defendant.
- Added feature of IMDSPlus (Integrated Municipal Docketing System).
- Added feature of IMDS (Integrated Metropolitan Docketing System).
- Collect fees and fines for traffic charges and ordinance violations.
- Real-time data displays accurate fine amounts.
- Clear, concise, easy to understand user interface.
- Credit card information is very secure.
- On-Line Payment option can be embedded into agency web site.
- Partial payments accepted upon Court approval.
- Breakdown of fees and fines for defendants.
- Defendants required to appear in court will be prohibited from paying fees/fines on-line.
- Override capability available.
- Fee to cover any credit card charges can be added.
- Court defined settings:
Charges/ordinances permitted for on-line pay.
Default fine amounts.
Standard speeding fine amounts.
Choice of cases that shall be assigned court costs.
Upon adjudication and payment of fees and fines, case closure is automatic.