PASS - Electronic Policy Distribution & Acknowledgement System
PASS was designed to facilitate the review and acknowledgement of new and revised policies distributed by an agency. Using a web browser as the main access point, the system allows staff to review policies at their convenience from any agency authorized personal computer. In addition to providing a repository for policy information, PASS supports comprehensive tracking and reporting functions, including electronic signatures.
Benefits & Features
- Instant Distribution: Ensures the most current version of agency policies, procedures, and other correspondence are distributed and accessible instantly to all personnel via email.
- Easy Navigation: Access is through a web browser from any agency computer.
- Security Protected: User access is managed via user IDs and passwords. All access can be managed and controlled by a designated administrator to ensure document integrity.
- On-Line Policy Testing: PASS provides the ability to test the comprehension of employees on written policy. Create and manage tests.
- Paperless Distribution: Eliminates the need for paper documents, reduces printing costs, and the need for physical storage space while preserving data integrity.
- CALEA Accreditation: The report function contains testing and acknowledgement reports that meet CALEA (Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies) requirements.
- On-Demand Reports: Allows supervisors to review who has completed policy review and testing.
- Email: Email can be used to notify employees of directives waiting to be reviewed.
- Archive: A record of all transactions is permanently stored on a REJIS server for historical purposes. Users can review policies at any time.
- Training: Administrator training is included in this service.
- Electronic Sign-Off: Users can sign off or test by entering their user ID after reviewing a policy. Officers in the field can view the policies and documents from their mobile laptops. Supervisors can bulk sign-off for users during initial set-up of previously acknowledged documents.
- Create Space: Eliminates individual binder copies of policy as all policies are electronically accessible.
- Manipulate Documents: Current documents can be downloaded from Word and all documents can be searched by key words.
- All data resides on a server located at REJIS: The server, license(s), data backup, monitoring and security patches are included as part of this service.
PricingREJIS as Host
|Size of Agency||Monthly Charge||Installation|
|1-25 employees||$2 per employee*||$150|
|26-50 employees||$2 per employee*||$250|
|51-99 employees||$2 per employee*||$350|
|200+ employees||$450||$1,500 minimum|
*Non-commissioned employees in a Police/Sheriff Department are billed, as an option, at $1.00 per employee per month (up to 99 employees) in addition to the above listed charges.
For an additional fee, REJIS can bulk load employee profiles and/or current policies.